This September we are celebrating our collaborative project "MotorKing" in the women's cooperative of Murugu and we will be publishing recommended uses of Shea Butter so that you can get to know its many benefits:
- Shaving: Ideal for male skin. Prevents folliculitis and irritations. Soothing, nourishing and protective of the skin after shaving.
- Wrinkles and Expression Marks Powerful Anti-Aging. Prevents and Smoothes.
- Hair: Pre-shave and post-shave care. Ideal for very dry, curly, wavy and afro hair.
- Accelerates regeneration.
- Eye Contour. Moisturizes and reduces.
- Beard Care. Nourishes. Invigorates. Softens
- Baby Care: Atopic Skin, Diaper rash, Soothing, Softening.
- Depilation: Post Depilation Soothing.
- Sports: Allergies, chafing, massage, barrier effect due to its karitene.
- Stretch marks. Prevention in pregnancy or slimming diets.
- Cracks: Mouth, Lips, Hands, Nipple, Feet
- Hypersensitivity to perfumes
- Sunstroke, Erythema and Post-Solar Edema
- Intolerance to chemical products
- Irritation of the face or hands due to protective equipment (masks, gloves).
- Lips: Dryness, Cracks, Herpes, Cold Sores
- Hands and feet dry, punished or with cracks.
- Massages: Tendinitis and muscular problems.
- Young and Oily Skin. Non-comedogenic.
- Mature skin. Moisturizes, protects and maintains elasticity.
- Dark Skin: Prevents transepidermal water loss, nourishes and protects.
- Dry or Unbalanced Skin: Protection, moisturizing, hydration and protection.
- Dry Feet, Cracked Heels, Allergies.
- PostSolar: Prevents peeling and prolongs tanning. Soothing: Sunstroke, Burns, Irritations, Erythema, Urticaria. Photoprotection.
- Mild dermatological problems: Irritations, Dermatosis, Insect Bites, Allergies, Eczema, Chilblains, Scales, Rashes. Accompaniment in Psoriasis
- Low Natural Sun Protection and balance of the hydrolipidic layer.
- Brittle Nails
and many more that users are finding both in the use of Pure Butter and in our synergies of Pure Butter and Wild Oils.
Important note: These tips are of a cosmetic nature for healthy people. If you are ill, you should consult your doctor and follow his or her instructions. Maison Karité is not responsible for the misuse of this advice.