Shea Butter Pure Wild Shea Butter professional formats
Our Wild Artisan Virgin Artisan Shea Butter is handmade by women's cooperatives. 100% pure, unrefined, with no additives and Certified Organic and Collaborative Trade with the Murugu Cooperative, a small group of women collectors who work and preserve a wonderful area listed as an elephant nature reserve in Northern Ghana.
Our Shea Butter is nourishing, protective, regenerating, anti-inflammatory, seboregulating, maintains the hydrolipidic film, prevents transepidermal water loss, prevents photoaging and premature aging, boosts collagen production, protects against the elements and is a natural sunscreen. A must for the skin!
What is it good for? Its benefits are numerous for the care of irritated, sensitive or atopic skin all over the body:
- Emollient and moisturizing for the skin and scalp.
- Re-establishes the suppleness and elasticity of the skin. Anti-Stretch Marks.
- Anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory action.
- Protects, nourishes and softens the hair.
- Protects from the weather, blue light, gentle natural sun protection
- Natural accompaniment for skin conditions: dermatitis, dermatosis, atopic skin.
- Skin protection and skin care for people with allergies, chemical sensitivities and cancer treatment
- Skin protection and skin care for vegan, halal, kosher skin
- Counteracts transepidermal water loss (TEWL)
- Balances oil level
Who can use it?
Shea Butter is useful for the whole family in all phases of the life cycle, in different situations, at different times of the year, with cold, heat, day and night ... to protect and care for the skin of the face, body, lips, hair and nails:
- Babies and children for their skin sensitivity.
- Adolescents to rebalance their fat levels and prevent stretch marks due to rapid growth.
- Adults with sensitive, dry or chapped skin.
- People with intolerance to perfumes or chemical products.
- Pregnant women to give elasticity to the skin and prevent stretch marks and blemishes.
- New mothers to improve skin condition and prevent painful cracked nipples.
- Athletes for protection from the elements and chafing.
- Over 45 to improve elasticity and prevent wrinkles.
- People on slimming diets.
- Women in menopause.
- People over 65 for dry skin.
- People undergoing radiotherapy or chemotherapy to improve the state of their skin and protection and a long etcetera.
Recommendation: If you are allergic to latex, given the similarity of karitene, do a test before use.
Why does it work? The magic of its Bioactives:
- Vitamins A, E (tocopherol), F,
- Fatty Acids: Protective barriers against transepidermal water loss, soften, improve inflammatory processes,
- (oleic, stearic, linoleic, palmitic, arachidic).
- Unsaponifiables: triterpenes, tocopherols -Vit. E-, phenols, sterols.
- Triterpenic alcohols: alpha and beta amirin, lupeol, butyruspermol (anti-inflammatory activity, absorb UV radiation, prevent photoaging, collagen and elastin generation enhancers).
- Karitene: Hydrocarbon barrier effect similar to latex.
- Allantoin: Healing, healthy tissue growth stimulant
- Tocopherols alpha, beta, gamma tocopherol
- Phenolic compounds: 8 catechins
- Sterols: stigmasterol, sitosterol, campesterol stigmasterol
It is recognized that the Pharaoh Nefertiti, the queen of ancient Egypt thousands of years ago, attributed her great beauty to the use of Shea Butter and its use extends to our days in the best cosmetic formulas.
It is made from the fruits of a sacred tree called Shea. This tree grows wild in the savannahs of West Africa and its harvesting is done only by women following an ancestral ritual. This type of local artisanal production, managed by women's cooperatives, is the engine of the economy and the livelihood of miles of families in West Africa.
We offer a wide range range from 30ml to 5 litres, all of them in metallic containers in our Zero Plastic target.
Domestic formats 10, 100, 200 and 400 ml.
- Professional format 900ml, 5 litres with handle.
- Boxes 25 Kg.
If you are a point of sale, leave us your details in a message in the chat bubble so that your salesperson can contact you.
- Organic by bio.inspecta according to the BioVidasana Standard.
- Collaborative Trade direct with the cooperative of Murugu
TECHNICAL DATA OF THE SHEA BUTTER
At Maison Karité we are committed to sustainability and the ".Five Rs'".
We invite you to encourage your creativity Reusing packaging and giving them a second life, or Recycle in the following way:
All containers are metallic so they can be recycled infinitely. They should be deposited in the container yellow (containers). To facilitate the recycling process we recommend removing the labels that have the cans, although both have to be deposited in the same type of container.
Disclaimer: Pure Wild Shea Butter is a cosmetic, not a medicine. The advice given here is cosmetic in nature. For skin diseases you should consult your doctor or health professional and follow their instructions.
Maison Karité SL is not responsible for the improper use of this product.